Ideal for low-volume, single-sided card printing applications in color or monochrome, the ZXP Series 1 offers a complete card printing solution with a minimal upfront investment. With its easy to use and eco-friendly print cartridges, the ZXP Seris 1 is best entry-level printer on the market.
- Eco-Friendly Load-N-Go™ drop-in ribbon ZXP Series 1 cartridges
- ZRaster™ host-based image processing
- Auto calibration of ribbon
More Standard Features
- USB connectivity
- Microsoft Certified Windows drivers
- Print Touch NFC tag for online Printer documentation access
- 100 card covered feeder (30 mil)
- 45 card capacity output hopper (30 mil)
- 16-character LCD operator control display
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
- Two-year warranty on printer
- Two-year (unlimited passes) original printhead
- One-year hot swap (U.S. only)
- Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card
- Full color or monochrome printing
- Single-sided printing
- 500 cph monochrome single-sided
- 120 cph single-sided YMCKO
- Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media
NOTE: The ZXP Series 1 printer is designed to work only with Zebra True Colours ix Series, ZXP Series 1 ribbons.
- Zebra ix Series intelligent technology automatically detects and authenticates ribbon.
- Integrated cleaning roller included on each ribbon.
- Media Starter Kit – 1 YMCKO ribbon, 100 30-mil PVC cards
- Cleaning Kit: 4 print engine cleaning cards and 4 feeder cleaning cards, 1000 images/card
Operating temperature: 60° F (15° C) to 86° F (30° C)
Storage temperatures: 23° F (-5° C) to 158° F (70° C)
Operating humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing
Storage humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
- Temperature: 41F to 77F (5C to 30C)
- Humidity: 35% to 65% non-condensing
- Do not store in directt sunlight
- Auto-switching single-phase AC power
- Operating range: 90-132VAC and 190-264VAC RMS
- Frequency range : 47-63 Hz.
- Power requirement is 100W maximum continuous and 607W peak (for 450 microsec) output power.
- FCC Class A
Width: 7.9" (200 mm)
Height: 9.3" (236 mm)
Depth: 13.0" (330 mm)
Weight: 11.6 lbs (5.3 kg)
- *CardSense™ single-card feed mode
- ZebraCare™ extended product warranty programs
- USB V2.0 (cable included) - standard
- *Built-in 10/100 Ethernet - optional
Encoding Options and Specifications
- Magnetic stripe encoder – ISO 7811 (new and re-encoded, tracks 1,2, and 3, high and low coercivity, stripe down, 30 mil card only
NOTE: For optimum print quality and printer performance, use of Zebra genuine supplies is recommended.
- Card Thickness: 10-40 mil
- Card Size: CR-80, ISO 7810 format, Type ID-1, 2.12" (54 mm) x 3.38" (86 mm)
- Card Material: PVC and PVC composite
- Smart Card Contact – ISO 7816-1,2,3,4
- Spot Color or monochrome print only on < 20 mil card thickness
*Field upgradeable options