How to Create Your Own Discount Cards
- How to Create Your Own Discount Cards
- How to Create Your Own Discount
The With today¿s economy everyone needs to find ways to save money. One of the most common ways to save money is to offer gift cards. People spend more money if they think they are saving. Offering them a discount or money back, whatever you choose. was developed by Articles. Articles specalizes in developing high tech products. All ID Focuses on sourcing only the most reliable products. This product was sourced by All ID because it is one of the top rated products developed by Articles.
With today¿s economy everyone needs to find ways to save money. One of the most common ways to save money is to offer gift cards. People spend more money if they think they are saving. Offering them a discount or money back, whatever you choose.
Things you¿ll need:
- Word-processing program (Microsoft word, word perfect)
- Quality card stock paper
Using your word processing program create a new work sheet. Resize your work sheet a business card size: 3 x 2 in (7.62 x 5.08 cm).
NOTE: Make sure that your work sheet has a border. Microsoft word has a default black border around the text box.
Type on your work sheet the child¿s:
- Photo or logo
- Store Information
- Discount percentage
- Insert a photo or logo of your business on the work sheet, by click on ¿Insert Image¿, ¿from the file tab¿ of your word processor. (It may be slightly different to insert a picture considering what word processor you use)
- It is good to put a good description of your Store. Name, location, phone number and a little slogan is recommended to put in on your card.
- The percentage of discount is the most important. You don¿t want to put too much or you will make no profit and too little won¿t be worth your customers time. On average the best discount price is 25% on a certain amount of purchase.
Example: Save up to 25% on purchases of $100 or more.
Print out your card. Using the good quality card stock in your printer should be great but lesser quality is fine. Setup your printer to color and highest quality photo setting.
Cut the card along the border you created. Laminate your sheets to seal your Discount card permanently and tamper proof.
Optional: If you want to make a dual sided card just create another worksheet the same size and the first (just copy and paste what you want). You can use the back-side of the card for additional information such as photos.
If you have printed on the back-side, make sure to align them and keep a quarter inch margin around your laminate sheet.
Note: Make sure that the laminate is a quarter inch larger on all sides when you cut it out. This will ensure the two cards are sealed together.
Check out our child ID card templates.
If you care to have us make your very own unique custom card creation fill free to call us at 1-800-688-6373 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org